Who we are
Prepaid Financial Services Ltd. (PFS) was established in 2008 to provide Prepaid Card solutions to consumers and businesses.
PFS is based in London and is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. PFS is owned and operated by a core team with decades of experience in payment card services and banking technology. Our staff have worked with the largest high street banks and card companies and understand the sector intimately.
Our Platform Offers:
- Multiple loading channels including cash at merchant terminals, voucher, bank transfer, debit/credit card and SMS
- Cardholders can load their card by SMS, IVR, online or over the phone with a customer service agent
- SMS notifications for loading and spending activity on a card if required
- Online applications and bulk card creation
- Card activation through a number of channels including Internet, SMS, IVR and retail terminals
- Online card management portal for all cardholders
- Full history of transactions
- Check balance by IVR, SMS, Internet or ATM
PFS is growing rapidly, partly due to the expansion of prepaid in the market, but primarily through our customer commitment and referred business. PFS are highly professional, vastly experienced, and offer a flexible, scalable and secure product suite.
What we do
PFS provide unparalleled flexibility for designing, developing, implementing and managing white labelled Prepaid card solutions. PFS provide global solutions with enhanced functionality using the MasterCard® and Visa networks.
The PFS platform allows for multiple types of card programs. The platform integrates with a number of processors and issuers. This makes PFS unique and highly desirable as a prepaid partner.
Our Technology offering includes:
- Global cash top-up networks
- FX/ Travel solutions
- Multilingual capabilities
- Global Processing and Issuing capability
- Instant Issue products
- Virtual Card offerings
- Contactless technology
- Real-time reporting on sales, loads and transactions
PFS provide all call centre services in-house from our offices in London. Our customer service team cover 11 different languages (English, French, Romanian, Slovenian, Dutch, German, Spanish, Ukranian, Russian, Urdu, and Arabic) and we provide the customer service for 90% of our card programmes.
If you would like to contact a member of our sales team call us on +44 (0)207 125 0321 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org