PFS are hiring!
We are always keen to hear from talented professionals looking for a new challenge. If you are interested in joining a growing company with a fast paced working environment then why not get in touch? Send a CV and a covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you think you should be considered for a role at PFS.
Of particular interest to us are applicants from the following fields:
- Project managers
- Multilingual customer service agents
- Reconciliation and Finance
- ASP.NET developers
Current available positions:
Click/tap on a job title to view details of the role.
Prepaid Financial Services Limited (PFS) is a privately owned payment services company based in the West End of London. The company is regulated by the FCA and is a principal member of both MasterCard and Visa. It is also recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the Fintech sector by the Sunday Times Tech Track program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking concepts and briefs and producing high quality designs
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Expert grasp of both HTML and CSS
- Good working knowledge of jQuery
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap and responsive frameworks.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Must be able to maintain and build responsive and optimised front end code
- Understanding of CSS Pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
- Must be able to competently use version control software (Subversion preferable)
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- A dedicated self-starter who is passionate about design and front end
- Strong opinions about standards and what makes a good experience on the web
- Care about semantic, modular mark-up, consistency of design and maintainable frontend code
What would be a bonus
- Educated to a degree level or above
- OOCSS, BEM and other front end methodologies
- Comfortable using the command line
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- In order to be considered for this role you must have an online portfolio of work available for review.
- Experience in Payments/Ecommerce industry would be a plus