PFS are hiring!
We are always keen to hear from talented professionals looking for a new challenge. If you are interested in joining a growing company with a fast paced working environment then why not get in touch? Send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you should be considered for a role at PFS.
Of particular interest to us are applicants from the following fields:
- Project managers
- Multilingual customer service agents
- Reconciliation and Finance
- ASP.NET developers
Current available positions:
Click/tap on a job title to view details of the role.
IT Development Manager
IT Development Manager, PFS London
An IT Development Manager is required to join a growing and award winning Fintech Company based in Central London. PFS is a rapidly expanding B2B financial services company. We provide industry leading payments solutions to global brands, bank and government bodies and have products live in 19 countries.
The ideal candidate for this position will be working in a business facing role is capable of working across multiple departments and manage stakeholders. You will have experience of managing teams within development / testing or come from a software development project management background. You will have experience of source control / change control processes and have a good level of knowledge of both the development lifecycle but also the software testing lifecycle.
As you will be managing development teams but also be in contact with other department throughout the business and some third parties your communication skills must be exemplary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company that would be able to offer further career opportunities.
The role of IT Test & Development Manager will involve ongoing responsibility for in-house and client development.
It will require you to:
- Be dynamic, skilful and enthusiastic
- Manage 3 - 4 teams of software developers based In Ireland and Malta (some travelling required).
- Work alongside a Test manager in London on a day to day basis.
- Liaise with all levels of the business and business analysts to ensure clear requirements are gathered and fed quickly and effectively to the development and test team leaders for evaluation, specification, costing, scheduling and delivery.
- Take ownership for their work, be committed to building high quality, extensible code and who has experience working within an Agile environment.
- Own and drive development tasks that you they are involved in, participating and supporting the agile development SCRUM team.
- Report into CTO and Operations Director
- Liaise and feed back to Project Managers , Work stream leaders and clients on their development requests, to ensure clarity and planning assistance
Key skills / Experience required:
- Experience in .Net development
- Leading and mentoring small teams
- Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle
- Work within and enhance our software development expectations, processes, and quality
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and developmental skills
- Experience with Database Fundamentals (SQL Server/MySQL)
- Experience with any Source control tools
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must show flexibility and desire to learn & work on other technologies
- Ideally would have experience working against PCI-DSS requirements
Finnish Speaking Project Manager
Finnish Speaking Project Manager, PFS London
Due to continued commercial growth and success we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our project delivery team in our offices in Carnaby Street, London. We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
The candidate must effectively and professionally lead large scale multinational projects delivering products satisfactory to the client and end-users on time and within budget.
The right candidate will speak fluent Finnish and English, will be a skilled, resourceful and experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator and proactive in their attitude towards their work. The working environment is fast paced and project managers may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail, prioritisation skills are imperative. The ability to multitask is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivery of prepaid payment solutions through the life cycle of the project from draft phase to finished product
- Represent the company at meetings, promote the correct company image and ensure staff are
- Implement a good communications strategy within the project to ensure that all stakeholders are regularly briefed
- Taking ownership of project targets and deliverables
- Liaising with various stakeholders including clients, issuing banks, vendors, third party supplier, networks (MasterCard and Visa) and third party suppliers
- Oversee all administrative, approval and sign off processes
- Liaising with internal teams including software developers, graphic designers, customer service agents, financial controllers and senior management
- Produce scope of works and project plan as per the clients requirements
- Accessment of risks to successful delivery of tasks
- Determine resource allocation and prioritization
- Educated to degree level or above
- Fluent Finnish and English is essential
- Experience of the payments/e-commerce industry is essential
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects at one time of varying size, complexity, value and urgency
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Evidence of a track record of successful project management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong influencing skills and a good motivator and manager of people
- Must be tenacious and self motivated with the ability to encourage others and drive issues to a resolution
- Familiarity with project management tools and financial systems (Prince 2 desireable)
- The ability to develop close working relationships with colleagues across the business
- The ability and willingness to learn and to share ideas
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrable time management skills