Instant Issue Cards
Buy, Activate, Load, Spend
Prepaid Financial Services (PFS) have developed a bespoke platform for the creation, delivery, distribution and maintenance of instant issue prepaid card programmes.
The capacity to purchase then load a prepaid card in store has revolutionized the prepaid card market in Europe. PFS are at the forefront of this revolution with multiple instant issue prepaid card products live in three European countries.
Customers who wish to purchase an instant issue card do not need to complete any time consuming documentation or undergo credit checks. They can simply pick up a card in a participating store, retrieve their PIN using a simple SMS command, load the card with cash at the counter and begin spending immediately. This provides instant online spending capability to the unbanked community, security conscious online shoppers and young people.
PFS instant issue cards are Chip & PIN enabled and can be used in 34 Millionlocations worldwide in 210 countries.
PFS are integrated to numerous cash loading networks including Payzone, UK Post Office, Romanian Post Office, Irish Post Office, 50,000 retail merchant locations in France, the Ukash loading network and Neosurf.
Why Instant Issue?
- Hassle free - customers do not have to fill in time consuming forms, simply pick up a card in-store.
- Ease of use - customers can get their PIN instantly by sending a simple SMS command.
- Real-time top-up - Merchants integrated to PFS can load cards instantly in-store.
- Top-up by voucher - Merchants not integrated to PFS can sell preprinted vouchers which can be loaded to a card at any time by SMS or online.
- Security - Instant issue cards are ideal for online shopping.
- Reduced fraud risk - Prepaid cards are a safe alternative for online shopping as they're not linked to any potentially vulnerable bank account.
- Chip and PIN protected
Cardholders can upgrade their card and remove these limits at any time by providing identification documentation.
If you would like to know more about instant issue cards, you can contact a member of our sales team by calling us on +44 (0)207 125 0321 or by dropping a mail to [email protected]