The cornerstone of our success is a dedication to improving the services we provide to our cardholders and clients.
Our bespoke prepaid card platform has evolved over the course of several years to become a market leader in Prepaid technology.
The middleware we have developed is a collection of core integrated technology modules. The platform provides prepaid card services from front-end to back office, with integrations to multiple issuing processors, acquirers, cash top-up networks and service providers.
The Platform consists of the following core components:
- Integration with 30,000+ cash loading locations in the UK (Payzone, Post Office)
- Integrated with 60,000+ cash loading locations in France
- Integrated with 3,000 cash loading locations in Ireland (PostPoint)
- Integrated with 7,500 cash loading locations in Romania (Posta Romana)
- Integrated with 50,000 cash loading locations in the US (Greendot)
- Integrated with 500 cash loading locations in Slovenia
Debit and Credit Card Processing
PFS is integrated to several payment acquirers and payment gateways with acquiring accounts in GBP, EUR, USD, AUD and ZAR, ensuring the most competitive rates for our clients which can subsequently be passed on to cardholders.
Global Bank Transfers for Cardholders
PFS have global bank loading partners to allow cardholders to load their cards from bank accounts in 38 countries worldwide.
Bulk Payment Solutions
PFS provide a secure bulk payment solution which allows the processing of
multiple payments to multiple cards, in minutes, which is ideally suited for
The flexible nature of our software platform means it can easily integrate into existing payroll software platforms.
PFS have SMS shortcodes in different regions allowing online card applications to be paid for by reverse premium SMS.
Good funds E-Wallet Technology
PFS provide a good funds model to our clients, allowing the client to load and unload their cards instantly via Batch, API, or through a back office terminal. Detailed real-time reporting is provided to ensure a full audit trail of all transactions.
- PFS provide a profile based customer service and back office portal for efficient management and reporting of all programmes
- CSRs can search by cardnumber, name, or other criteria to locate card details and service them though our UK based multilingual call centre
- CSRs can handle transaction queries, process disputes and load cards via debit cards
- The technology has a built in queuing system for card applications and product upgrades
- The real-time reporting is extensive, including but not limited to reconciliation, card creation, card status and loading information
PFS provide an online cardholder portal that is fully customizable. This can be fully branded and integrated into the client website providing a seamless user experience for the cardholder. The functions available to the cardholder include:
- Card status and Balance information
- Transaction History and Statement Printing
- Card Loading via bank transfer or online debit card payment
- Updating of contact details
- Transfer of funds to another card
- Transfer of funds to a bank account
- Cashback and Rewards
- Bill payments
PFS have partnered with several Currency Exchange providers, allowing our clients and cardholders to load our currency cards at extremely competitive rates. FX providers have the capability to feed us real-time rates, as many times a day as they wish, ensuring no exposure to market volatility.
PFS provide a multilingual IVR system, which cardholders can use to retrieve their PIN, check their balance or block their card if lost or compromised. Local numbers can be provided globally and additional languages added based on client requirements.
PFS currently issue cards in the following currencies: Sterling, Euro, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, South African Rand, Polish Zlotty, Swedish Kroner, Romanian Ron and Botswana Pula.
If you'd like to know more why not contact a member of our sales team email@example.com.